Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Being a healthy kid again (:

This jump rope is great! I am impressed with the idea that it can be easily adjusted to the length I desires. This product is made of good quality, light, and can be used indoor or outdoors. I really like the design of the handles because the foam is really soft but at the same time I am able to get a real grip from it. I do jump ropes at home whenever I can't make it to the gym. It is a really good form of exercise because you are working out multiple parts of your body. I am so happy with this product!

Disclosure: I received this at a discount or for free for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmc5b2a38cfaae2e8ed263a6af965bc117

No comments:

Post a Comment