Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Matcha



I love, love, love this Organic Matcha! Not only is it really good for your body, it tastes really good too! Matcha is filled with antioxidant, a substance that protects our bodies from harmful molecules and strengthen our ability to fight disease. There are so many ways to incorporate it in your diet. Personally, I like adding my daily scoop in my morning smoothie as a healthier alternative to coffee. Since Matcha is caffeinated, I would not recommend drinking it at night if you are sensitive to caffeine like me.

Disclosure: I received this at a discount or free for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmdbe2b7e940f999dbd70a13eb1da19ea1

No comments:

Post a Comment